CLERMONT, FL 34714 Weather

Enter ZIP code or City, State   
    
Clermont, FL 34714 mobile weather 

WINTER HAVEN, FL
Current Weather

3:53 AM EDT AUG 21, 2017
Clear
77°F
Feels Like: 78°F
Dewpoint: 73°F
Rel. Hum.: 87%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: E at 6 mph
Pressure: 30.07 inches
Last 72 hours

Local Severe Thunderstorm Monitor

Local Area Snow Depth

Florida Weather
   


Weather Map
/
Interactive Maps
7-Day forecast, 10-Day forecast animations

CLERMONT, FL 34714
Weather Forecast

48hr Total Precipitation Forecast,
2017 Hurricanes
TODAY
Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers through late morning. Highs in the lower 90s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
TONIGHT
Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
TUESDAY
Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms early in the afternoon. A chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph becoming east 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.
TUESDAY NIGHT
Partly cloudy. A slight chance of evening showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. East winds 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 20 percent.
WEDNESDAY
Partly cloudy in the morning and early afternoon then becoming mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 90s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT
Considerable cloudiness with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
THURSDAY
Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
THURSDAY NIGHT
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
FRIDAY
Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
FRIDAY NIGHT
Cloudy in the evening then considerable cloudiness. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. 2 .saturday...mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
SATURDAY NIGHT
Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
SUNDAY
Considerable cloudiness with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Visible Weather Satellite
CLERMONT, FL 34714
Infrared Weather Satellite
CLERMONT, FL 34714
NEXRAD Weather Radar
CLERMONT, FL 34714

WINTER HAVEN, FL 3 hourly weather forecast

weather forecast created  8:00 PM EDT  8/20/2017
Monday
21 AUG 2017
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 0 hours 2 AM 78° 81° Overcast 17%
RAIN
<.01 in
5% Thunder
( 0% severe)
E   5 91% 75°
Low 76° CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 3 hours 5 AM 77° 78° Mostly Cloudy E   6 94% 75°
High 94° CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 6 hours 8 AM 79° 83° Mostly Cloudy 21%
RAIN
<.01 in
21% Thunder
( 1% severe)
ENE   6 91% 76°

Mostly Cloudy

Chance of Rain
Chance of Thunder
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 9 hours 11 AM 87° 98° Mostly Cloudy ESE   9 70% 76°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 12 hours 2 PM 90° 99° Mostly Cloudy 9%

39% Thunder
( 5% severe)
E   9 58% 73°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 15 hours 5 PM 89° 95° Mostly Cloudy E   9 56% 71°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 18 hours 8 PM 83° 88° Partly Cloudy 2%

9% Thunder
( 0% severe)
E   10 70% 72°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 1, 21 hours 11 PM 81° 86° Partly Cloudy E   9 79% 74°
Tuesday
22 AUG 2017
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 0 hours 2 AM 79° 83° Clear 2%

0% Thunder
( 0% severe)
ENE   5 85% 74°
Low 76° CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 3 hours 5 AM 77° 78° Clear ENE   5 90% 74°
High 96° CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 6 hours 8 AM 78° 81° Clear 6%

14% Thunder
( 0% severe)
NE   5 91% 75°

Partly Cloudy


Chance of Thunder
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 9 hours 11 AM 88° 96° Clear ENE   9 61% 73°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 12 hours 2 PM 93° 100° Partly Cloudy 9%

41% Thunder
( 1% severe)
ENE   10 49% 71°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 15 hours 5 PM 93° 99° Partly Cloudy ENE   12 47% 70°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 18 hours 8 PM 87° 93° Partly Cloudy 6%

13% Thunder
( 2% severe)
E   13 61% 72°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 2, 21 hours 11 PM 82° 88° Partly Cloudy E   7 77% 74°

WINTER HAVEN, FL extended weather forecast

Wednesday
23 AUG 2017
Thursday
24 AUG 2017
Friday
25 AUG 2017
Saturday
26 AUG 2017
Sunday
27 AUG 2017
Low 76° Low 77° Low 76° Low 76° Low 75°
High 95° High 92° High 89° High 93° High 93°
CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 3 CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 4 CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 5 CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 6 CLERMONT, FL 34714 weather forecast Day 7

49% Rain
Overcast
69% Rain
Overcast
62% Rain
Overcast
59% Rain
Mostly Cloudy
46% Rain
SELECT BOX EXAMPLES:
for LOCAL WEATHER:
SNOW DEPTH:
LOCAL WEATHER RADAR:
STATE WEATHER MAP:
Clermont, FL
Clermont, FL snow
Clermont, FL radar
FL map
-or-
-or-
-or-
 
34714
34714 snow
34714 radar
 
-or-
-or-
 
 
FL
FL snow
 
 
Copyright © 2015 WeatherStreet.com
Put our free WeatherStreet weather lookup on your web page.
Terms & Conditions